To create a school culture of excellence by providing innovative, challenging and stimulating learning experiences that connect students and engages their curiosity, whilst promoting a sense of optimism about their lives and the future.
To prepare young people for rewarding lives as engaged, resilient, unique citizens in a rapidly changing and interconnected world.
- We have high expectations and we continually seek to improve ourselves and our work.
- We use and share evidence, research and data to underpin policy and practice.
- We welcome collaboration and learning with others.
- We build relationships based on transparency, honesty and mutual respect.
- We support each other.
- We respect others’ expertise, experience and points of view, and listen with an open mind.
- We act professionally with honesty and consistency.
- We communicate clear expectations.
- We are transparent with information and our decisions.
1. Every student is valued, known and cared for.
2. All children make a strong start in life and learning and make a successful transition to school.
3. Every student, every teacher, every leader and every school improves every year.
4. Every student is engaged and challenged and continues to learn.