Contemporary learning prepares students across all curriculum areas and learning stages with skills and capabilities to thrive in a rapidly changing and interconnected world. It connects students and engages their sense of curiosity.
The teachers know and understand the needs and talents of their students. They are flexible and select from a range of effective teaching strategies.
Innovative learning space:
- is mobile, flexible, varied and connected.
- provides students with choice in where and how they learn.
- can be adapted to accommodate learning modes and technology.
- supports opportunities for students to learn independently and in small and large groups.
- supports collaborative learning and teaching for students and teachers.